Online Account Information
To access your account information it will be necessary to register and create a passcode (minimum 8 characters, numbers and letters are allowed); you will also be asked to create a sharewithdrawal password.
The mobile app will allow you to:-
- access your account 24/7
- check your balances
- view a mini statement
- transfer money
- apply online for a loan
- amend personal details
- request statement of account
- send an online enquiry
- get your credit score
We knew our members didn't want to struggle viewing a website designed only for a desktop computer on their mobile device, so this simpler design means faster and easier browsing whilst out and about. To make your mobile life even easier you can add a bookmark that looks just like an app icon on your smartphone desktop.
IOS (Apple devices)
- Open up Safari and load our web site www.smartmoneycymru.co.uk (This is the difficult bit, but after you learn this shortcut you'll never have to type in this URL again)
- At the bottom of the screen (for I Pad, top left) you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you'll have a few options. The one you want to tap is "Add to Home Screen".
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the home-screen icon. We suggest you use Smart Money Cymru.
- When you're done it'll show up on your home-screen and you'll never have to type in www.smartmoneycymru.co.uk ever again.
- Open your Internet browser and navigate to www.smartmoneycymru.co.uk
- Press the menu button on your phone and click on “Add bookmark.”
- The Name, Address and Folder location details of the bookmark appear. Make the default name of the website Smart Money Cymru or something similar. Save the bookmark in the Home folder. Select Save.
- You are returned to the website. To access the bookmark, tap and hold on the bookmark icon on the top right.
- Lists of your bookmarks appear. Scroll to the bookmarked website and press and hold on the bookmark.
- Lists of options appear; select “Add shortcut to home.”
- The Smart Money Cymru bookmark has now been added to your home screen.
- Open Internet Explorer from the Start screen and go to www.smartmoneycymru.co.uk
- Click the pin icon in the lower right-hand corner of the address bar, then select "Pin to Start".
- Change the description to Smart Money Cymru, or something similar, then click the "Pin to Start" button.