Saving money can provide important benefits – no matter how much or how little money you have. Making a commitment towards saving allows you to work towards your financial goals and gives you peace of mind should an emergency arise.
All members of Smart Money Cymru are savers. If you take out a loan with us, the repayment plan includes putting a little aside into your savings. If you haven’t taken out a loan, you’re probably putting money aside into your savings with us for a number of reasons – is it that rainy day fund, or the dream holiday? We offer a range of savings accounts to suit you, and your needs.
Benefits of Saving with Smart Money Cymru?
Becoming a Smart Saver has a range of benefits, including:
- Simple, straightforward accounts, that you can even name per saving pot you want to grow
- We have consistently provided our members with a dividend over the last 20 years, and recently, at a better interest rate than savings accounts of high street banks
- Quick and easy to withdraw your money via BACS
- Easy to make regular contributions, either via your salary, by setting up a regular Standing Order or making a one-off debit card payment
- Gives you peace of mind that your money growing, is safe in our hands
- You are providing a better future for our Smart Money Cymru community, by being a part of it
Is there a min/max to save?
There is no minimum, but members cannot have more than £60,000 in their account at any one time.Open a Savings Account Today